Friday, August 15, 2014

A Little About Me

I started a blog...That is weird, right? I never thought I would be "one of those people", but here I am! I just have so many things to share, but I did not have a platform to share them on. This blog will serve as that platform. I will be sharing animal tips, beauty tips, holistic healing tips, cooking tips, decorating tips, and a little bit of everything else!

But first, here is a little about me!

My name is Jacqueline, I'm in my early 20s and I am about to graduate college. (Ah! Scary! The real world is coming!) I am majoring in vocal performance and I am loving it! I am a musician, through and through. I started playing piano at the age of four and then started singing in middle school and having stopped yet. It is my passion and I hope to be doing it for the rest of my life! On a different subject...

I grew up on a farm with horses, and a lot of dogs and cats. Once I moved out on my own I adopted a, then, 8 year old Weimaraner and I fell in love. Actually, to say that I love him is a huge understatement. He has the ability to make even the darkest days, wonderful! He is full of light and love and he is the greatest companion. Be sure to keep up with our adventures...In the mean time....

Look at that face!
I mean, come on! Look how cute he is!

He also lets me dress him up and that is always magical...

   
He will probably be a frequent source of conversation, here, but if you can't get enough of his cuteness, you can follow me on Instagram at @JACQUELINEJNSN

In addition to absolutely adoring my dog, I also love cooking, crafting, painting and everything beautiful! There will be many 'how-tos' on this page, so be sure to keep up!

No comments:

Post a Comment